Window World of Baltimore
Bay and Bow Windows
Bay and bow windows are beautiful selections that open up your home and usher in natural light better than most other window designs.
Bay vs. Bow: What’s the Difference?
While these two popular window styles offer many of the same aesthetics and benefits, what makes them different is the size and number of window panes in the configuration. Bay windows feature either a three-pane or box design, typically with one “picture window” in the center and a smaller window pane on either side.
Bow windows are a similar structure but are made of four to six panes of angled glass in the same size.Each bay and bow window is custom-made to perfectly fit the open space in your home and give it a one-of-a-kind look. Their dimensionality creates a dramatic new look for your interior, perfect for a reading area or breakfast nook.
- Multi-channel design creates additional insulation between window units
- Extruded vinyl frames and sashes increase energy efficiency
- Adjustable turn-buckle cable hanging system eliminates sagging and bowing
- Available in double hung, casement and fixed lite styles
- ClimaTech® Insulated Glass for increased insulation performance
- Full or half fiberglass screens provide ventilation while keeping insects out
- Available in white or beige with optional light oak, dark oak or cherry woodgrain interior finishes
Maintenance-free interior laminate surfaces available in white, beige, light oak, dark oak or cherry.
The Window World Difference.
All of our windows are designed to insulate your home for maximum energy efficiency. You will enjoy lower energy bills and a more comfortable living area after installing our specially-designed products.
When you purchase windows from Window World of Baltimore, you can rest assured knowing that the job will be done right the first time, and that your investment is built to last a lifetime. With our Lifetime Limited Warranty, you never have to worry about faulty parts or poor workmanship.