Schedule Your FREE In-Home
Complete the form below and one of our representatives will contact you soon.
French Rail Patio Doors
The Window World French-Style Sliding Patio Door makes for a stunning entrance to your home. Incorporating the unique style of patio doors, our design combines traditional elegance with the functionality of a sliding door. The curved handle complements the well-designed door, accentuating the superior quality and appearance.
Comfort World French-Style Sliding Patio Door provides the following:
- Durable frame and sash construction ensure long-lasting resiliency, energy efficiency and performance.
- Steel-reinforced components provide superior structural reliability and strength.
- Insulated glass increases energy bill savings while allowing natural light into your home.
Design Innovations for Exceptional Performance
- Premium vinyl mainframe and sash extrusions are colored throughout – won't chip, peel, crack or warp and never need to be painted.
- Mainframe and sash feature a double-wall design and multi-chambered construction for outstanding strength and thermal protection.
- 5" top rail, 7" bottom rail and 3" side rails feature mortised joints to achieve traditional "French door" character and charm.
- 1" thick insulated glass unit with warm-edge spacer saves energy year-round by reducing the transfer of heat and cold.
- Dual internal/external weatherstripping on the sash ensures optimal energy efficiency and performance.
- Steel reinforcements at the interlocks and lock rails increase strength, rigidity and structural integrity.
- Coved glazing beads add traditional beauty.
- Steel tandem roller system and nylon-encased steel wheels ensures quiet and easy operation of the door panel.
- Mainframe joints incorporate closed-cell foam gaskets for superior sealing.
- Deep interlocks with a bulb weatherstrip deliver increased insulation and a tight seal.
- Mainframe includes interior and exterior accessory grooves for installation and design versatility.
- Multi-point locking system with strong steel hook design seals the door tightly closed and helps prevent energy loss.
- Interlock incorporates a built-in, anti-lift feature to impede door panel removal when closed or locked.
- Stainless steel roller track eliminates the possibility of unsightly dark residue and wearing typical of aluminum tracks.
- Heavy-duty extruded aluminum screen features four adjustable rollers for smooth gliding.
- Available in a 2-panel style in 5', 6'and 8' widths; 3-panel styles in 9' and 12' widths; and a 4-panel style in a 12' width and center panels that open to each side.
- Choose a White, Almond or Desert Clay door with a left or right moving panel (right moving panel is standard).
- Backed by a Lifetime Limited Warranty.
French Patio Door Options
- ENERGY STAR® qualified SolarZone™ insulated glass package options.
- Tandem rollers available with stainless steel housing and bearings for harsh environments.
- Interior ventilation foot lock allows convenient yet limited opening of the door for airflow.
- Keyed exterior lock offers convenient access from outside the home.
- Decorative grids of V-grooved glass patterns for enhanced beauty.